Translate

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Juice Fast Day 3

Today was great. I woke up early and did some trolling on Facebook, then went back to bed 'til noon.

I went to the East Side blood lab in Narragansett and had my Free T4 thyroid level blood test. It cost me $114.

I scheduled an appointment with my mechanic to get new front tires put on, which I'll do next Wednesday. Then I found an old Groupon in my glove box that I'd forgotten about, and it expires in December. It's for laser hair removal - any medium area on my body. After what I paid in NYC for laser hair removal, I remembered why I bought this Groupon in the first place. I bought it back in May, and it cost me $279 (for $1200 worth of services). It must have been like 90% off. Anyways, it was a steal and I called and made my first appointment for December 5th. I'll let you all know how it goes, though I can't post pics cause it's kind of a private area I'll be zapping.

I dropped off my Halloween costume to my tailor so she can put a heart on my cape. I'm dressing as the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. Some friends invited me to play a part in their tea party reenactment on Halloween. They do it for the kids. It should be fun.

Oh - juice fast. I had apple carrot lemon juice for breakfast. It was wonderful. And I didn't consume anything else all day. Then I went to a ninety-minute yoga class. I successfully stood on my hands with my head down, but couldn't lift my legs straight up. The instructor came over to help me do it and I said No.

I got home at 8:15 and had a half avocado and made a Boku drink, just mixing a scoop of the sea vegetable powder with water. I'm very full, and did not have to rely on the glowing green smoothie to fill me up. Just thinking about it makes me lose my appetite. Maybe that's how it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment